What is Southwestern Private Services?
Southwestern Private Services is a full-service personal care agency servicing northern New Mexico and eastern Arizona since 2001. The agency has a team of personal care attendants, homemakers and transportation drivers who offer care to clients with activities of daily living. Clients who are uncomfortable with strangers in their homes have the option of a family member becoming a paid caregiver. Care is provided according to the individual’s care plan.
Our non-emergency medical transportation ensures that you or your loves ones have a reliable and safe way to attend scheduled doctor’s appointments and treatments.
Wheelchair accessible vehicle available. Our transportation department provides services in the State of New Mexico and can provide transportation to any location in the United States. Drivers are based in our Farmington and Cuba offices.
Need a Ride
If you have United Health Care – contact Logisticare for transportation services
If you have Amerigroup – contact Access to Care for transportation services.
Our employees are bonded and we offer free in-home assessments. Some of our services include:
- Grocery shopping/Meal preparations/Assist with eating
- Mobility/standby assistance
- Support/transport services
- Respite care/Temporary or long term assistance
- Medical transportation
- Self-administered medication
- Bowel/bladder toileting
- Cognitive functioning/thought processes
- Light housekeeping/laundry
- Hygiene, grooming, skin care, bathing and/or dressing